How many moments in life have truly charmed you? You know, how many times have you stayed stunned or breath taken by the view in front of you? Traveling around our beautiful world has given us many advantages we enjoy each day but there is also one thing we taught we can’t get rid of and it is the lack of surprises. But one day a divine island happened. What was supposed to be a quick work visit turned out to be one of the most beautiful moments in our lives? We are talking about Bali, the destination that completely consumed our souls and stole our hearts in a good way of course!
Now we came back and we are facing a huge problem. It seems we can’t find the right words to describe our experience so we came up with a different idea. What we found to be most useful and what we would have loved to hear before our visit is 5 reasons to stay in a private villa in Bali.
- Bali private villas are one of many accommodation possibilities on the island and nowadays people seem to chose this option more than any other. One of the most important reasons for that is the budget. No matter how deep your pocket is or how much money you manage to save per year for a vacation, there is a villa waiting for you in Bali. There are for sure some differences in size and equipment but we are sure that on an island that came from Heaven you won’t even notice them.
- In the second place comes privacy. Hotels are great but villas come with a yard or a garden and another house is not that close to you so you don’t have to worry that your neighbor is drinking coffee with you in the morning. Enjoy the private getaway with your family, friends or loved ones as much as you can.
- The third is the luckiest one, right? Let’s put it like this-staying in a private residence makes you feel like you are in a home away from home. You feel warm and welcome and you don’t even have to do those boring chores like at home. Many villas come with included house cleaning services. It is a true vacation, isn’t it?
- “Safety comes first,” they say, right? In this case, enjoying Bali comes first but safety is also an issue that needs to be considered. For example, tourism is so well developed there that most of the villas come with private security guards, especially at night. This is mostly because guests expect it and not because it is proven unsafe.
- Availability is maybe the last on our list but it is not the least important. There are endless ways to book a villa in Bali. In the past, it belonged only to the rich or famous people but today the internet is overflowing with offers. You can even contact the owner personally.
Here we only mentioned some tips about accommodation but there is so much more to be said. You know what? It is better if we don’t say it because we might ruin your experience. Here is what we are going to do-those of you who have visited Bali talk to us and share your best experience and those of you still searching for offers ask us what you would like to know!