Fort Lauderdale city is located in Florida’s South-Eastern part. This is one place that every traveller should visit and explore. You will be simply spoilt for choice. This place does have an amazing mix of epic beaches, yummy foody joints and experiences. Do remember to book your private Fort Lauderdale yacht charter to enhance your tour experience.
Top things you can indulge during the trip
- Bonnet House: This place feels is located at a distance from the crowded city and quite tucked away. You get to experience here a part of ‘Old Fort Lauderdale’. It also shares a rich history dating back to early 20th Do spend some time checking out the estate. A guided tour will allow you to know the place better. You can also enjoy the beautiful oasis considered to be among the last naturally formed, barrier island habitats.
- Strolling along Las Olas Boulevard: It is among the fun streets to be in Fort Lauderdale. It has everything ranging from museum spots, little boutiques, foody haunts and cocktail bars. After exploring during the day other places, you can visit this place in the evenings. Do visit ‘Ann’s Florist & Coffee Bar’ and order for their well-prepared espresso. Do try out ‘Lobster Seagrill & Bar’. Its interior is decorated to appear like mini Grand-Central Station.
- Hollywood art murals: This little place is located n the fringes and is named ‘Hollywood’. But don’t get confused with California’s Hollywood. But then, you get to see some amazing art murals available on the country’s east coast. Outdoor art murals can be found created by international artists like Jessy Nite, The London Police, Rone, Evoca1 and Tatiana Suarez.
- Louise Bossi: It is indeed an epic and a fabulous place to have food. This Italian restaurant is located in Las Olas Boulevard and is sure to make you feel like being in Italy. They also prepare the tastiest spaghetti and homemade salumi boards. But you need to book your seats in advance as it is a popular hangout among locals.
- Gorge food at Monkitail: Once you have completed Fort Lauderdale yacht charter tour, you are likely to feel hungry. Do visit Monkitail if you are a complete foodie. Choose a few delicious food prepared by Michael Schulson. You are sure to fall in love with the food served here. Also try out salmon tataki, toro caviar and dragon cocktail.
- Diplomat Beach: If you seek some beach time and sunshine in Fort Lauderdale, then The Diplomat is the place to be. This stunning resort offers that laid-back gold coast feel and vibe. Their epic pools are indeed a big plus that will cool and refresh your tired body. You may rent a poolside cabana, enjoy the spa as well as gorge on the tasty food served at the Diplomat Prime and Monkitail.
- Visit Stranahan House: It is claimed to be the county’s oldest structure. This lovely spot is a great place to spend the afternoon. You can get to know more about Fort Lauderdale heritage. Also learn about a few pioneers like Ivy and Frank Stranahan.