Many are not aware of the amazing tourist places that Western Australia has to offer. This region hosts several phenomenal beaches, animal experiences, national parks. The country’s sunniest capital, Perth is known as an engaging and dynamic urban center. To ensure having a relaxed stay, you should book in advance Dunsborough Accommodation.
Top places to visit & things to do in Western Australia
- Margaret River: This place is known for its world-class restaurants, stellar hikes and picturesque beaches, thus making a favorite weekend getaway for Perth locals. It is also the country’s premier wine regions. Vasse Felix, Leeuwen Estate, Cullen Wines, etc. are few of the popular wineries here. You can also enjoy Ngilgi Cave tour or indulge in local food at the Farmer’s Market. Margaret River Accommodation does make fine vacation rentals offering you peace of mind.
- Fremantle: This region can be stated to be the heart of Western Australia and a historic port town. There are several attractions here. Its residents fiercely support using local services and goods. Hence, you are sure to come across quintessential regional products, restaurants and arts. Local producers also offer a variety of products and treats. You should also visit Fremantle Prison considered to be the only UNESCO heritage in Western Australia. Dunsborough Accommodation provides a comfortable and relaxed stay to all its guests.
- Swan Valley: This historic wine region, from Perth, it is just a half an hour drive. You can get a taste of Western Australia’s bounty. Do discover artisanal chocolate, cheese and coffee shops including aboriginal galleries and refreshing cideries. Also tour popular wineries here like Sandalford Wines and Mandoon Estate. Get to see kangaroos, koalas and wombats at the Caversham Wildlife Park. But to make the most of your stay, you should book Margaret River Accommodation.
- Ningaloo Reef: It is a heritage listed site and among the most accessible reef in the continent. You can enjoy snorkeling here as well as swim with humpback whales or whale sharks depending on the season.
- Rottnest Island: This car-free island is known for its beautiful beaches and laid-back vibe. However, the presence of cute quokkas is what attracts tourists here. This small marsupial rather resembles a rat. Other activities to enjoy here are island tour and swimming. By staying at Dunsborough Accommodation, you are sure to have a great time exploring Western Australia.
- Gourmet Escape Festival: It allows you to experience world-class wine and cuisine offered in the region. This festival is held every November, where local winemakers along with 50 Australia as well as international culinary masters gather together. They provide series of workshops, dinners, markets and tastings thus making the event a gourmet extravaganza.
- Nambung National Park: This park is popular for its jaw-dropping scenery. The Pinnacles can be stated to be a moon-like, barren landscape filled with limestone spires rising like spectral fingers from the ground. At Hangover Bay and Kangaroo Point, you can find scenic beaches, diverse wildflowers and animals.
To enjoy these beautiful places and activities, you need to book the best Margaret River Accommodation to get fully relaxed.